'World of Design'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'World of Design'

This forum is made for people who design skins, signatures, backgrounds, wallpapers, game art and many more. This forum also gives out tutorials on how to make signatures, skins, wallpaper any many other stuff. This forum is not only about designing but i

You are not connected. Please login or register

The right programs for the right type

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The right programs for the right type Empty The right programs for the right type Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:54 am

Dukes Hazard

Dukes Hazard
Pioneer
Pioneer

K question...what are all the programs out there that is mostly used by everyone(Make a list)? Which one is recommended? How to get program? If you can answer plz reply...

Ganmin

Ganmin
High Admin
High Admin

Everyone uses:

Paint.Net
Ms paint
Flash cs4 pro, cs5, cs8
Gimp
Sai Paintool
Adobe Photoshop

You can find links to download them at google or youtube, but you can't get free versions of flash, photoshop and sai.

http://worldofdesign.omgforum.net

Dukes Hazard

Dukes Hazard
Pioneer
Pioneer

k so Paint.Net, Ms paint and Gimp is what i can get. But then again my brother said I could just install and keep downloading the trial of cs5. Will that be a good idea?

Ganmin

Ganmin
High Admin
High Admin

don't think you can re-download, but if you really want to download the trial you might aswell find a cs5/cs4 key generator :/

http://worldofdesign.omgforum.net

5The right programs for the right type Empty Re: The right programs for the right type Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:05 am

ShadowSeeker

New Mem
New Mem

Everyone uses:

Paint.Net
Ms paint
Flash cs4 pro, cs5, cs8
Gimp
Sai Paintool
Adobe Photoshop
I use Powerpoint 2007. Not as polished look but it can still cope with AQW Art.
I'm trying to learn Photoshop at the moment, we'll see how that turns out. Anyone have any tips on using it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum